Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Say "Cheese!"


The other month Daz asked if I could get a more recent (and nicer) photo of Callum and I together for him to have at work on his computer. You'd think this would be a simple task wouldn't you? Well it isn't!




Firstly I can't find my remote control for my camera so I have to either rely on the in-camera timer which in all honesty doesn't give you much time or I have to try and work out an angle that fits both Callum and I in together in the frame while I myself am holding the camera, as you know not necessarily the easiest of tasks. Also add to this that doing the second method Callum then sees his reflection in the lens and so keeps moving to getting just all of his face in the frame. But apart from all of this it's been fun! I think we're still hunting for the "perfect" photo but we've sure got some funny ones and as our friend Cindy said: "You can tell how much fun you two had taking these."




So for your eyes here are a select few of the shots taken. Currently we've had to "shoots" and no doubt there will be plenty more to come BUT I am determined to get this photo and get it by taking the photo myself.

All photos can be seen here.


No comments: